Take “new year, new you” to the next level with the newest and best window treatment trends that 2016 has to offer. Whether it’s for your home, the office, or anywhere in between, 2016 is bringing in lots of great styles that you should be sure to put at the top of your New Year’s resolution list to try out. Here are the top five:
- Light Up the Room: Nothing says “fresh start” like light and breathable sheer fabric. These trendy curtains that let in lots of morning sunshine are sure to brighten every day of 2016.
- Au Naturale: Eco-friendly doesn’t have to stop at the recycling bins; bring the outdoors in this year with window treatments of trendy organic materials in classic earth tones so that you can enjoy nature in the frigid January temperatures without ever going beyond your windowsill.
- Pockets of Sunshine: Start your New Year off on the right foot with a sunny outlook. Cheery shades of yellow have been proven to evoke positive vibes, so bring some of that brightness inside your own four walls with warm yellow draperies that will leave you feeling sunny-side-up.
- The Silver Lining: Stainless steel isn’t just a trend for the appliances anymore; it is gradually making its way around the home, with its next stop at curtain rods. This modern look goes great with nearly any color, and sets the scene for simple elegance.
- Back to Black: Understated neutral tones have taken a modern twist in the world of window treatments. 2016 has officially established the trendy neutrals of this year as charcoal and slate. These new classics instantly up the sophistication of any room, and will go perfectly with the stainless steel rods!
The start of the New Year means trying something new, so why not your window treatments that are already so 2015? Keep up with the latest trends that window coverings have to offer and more by checking out http://www.budgetblinds.com